Thursday, January 15, 2009

Webinar about Skin Care

Sent from Valerie who always has such interesting news. I had no idea about some of this stuff.... now I want to go toss a bunch of my cosmetics!

----
I wanted to pass along to you this link to a webinar that ONEgroup presented on organics & sustainability and greenwashing in personal care products. I thought that you would be interested in it personally, and that it might be something to present in part at Green Drinks for discussion.
Additionally, there is an opportunity for anyone interested in getting their product/company in front of customers and representatives connected with ONEgroup. (there are forms about) sponsorship information and nomination form. Please feel free to pass it along and/or have individuals contact me if they are interested. (if you want these forms, please email Valerie)

Valerie Cookson-Botto
BETTER CHOICES
ONEgroup Independent Representative
email: vcbotto at verizon dot net

No comments: